- #STLVerdict Yea yea yea I was upset myself until I thought about
- how many we ourself would kill this weekend in comparison
- to 1#lamarsmith
Thursday, September 21, 2017
// "Yea yea yea I was upset myself until I thought about how many we ourself would kill this weekend in comparison to one Lamar Smith." // Truer Words Have Never Been Spoken // St. Louis // Chicago // Baltimore // .. ect. //
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
UPS Crash Preliminary Report | Pilot Reacts to UPS Crash Report
The previously unreleased CCTV stills are so chilling. They didn’t stand a chance. RIP. Thanks for your great explanation. As soon as I s...
-
Where is the outrage - from BLM, Colin Kaepernick, Shaun King, Patrick Mahomes, AOC, CNN, Roland Martin, MSNBC, MSM, Lebron, NBA, WNBA, NFL,...
-
“The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God.” You have to use spiritual weapons. You have the power of prayer. You ...
-
He watched his servants struggle his whole life.... poor guy He has Millions. Liar ...... Mamdani pretends to be from the third and e...

No comments:
Post a Comment